The Landmark Choice Among Hotels and Dining in Lambertville NJ - The Inn at Lambertville Station Hotel and Lambertville Station Restaurant
Experience the history at the The Inn at Lambertville Station and Lambertville Station Restaurant - the New Jersey hotel and restaurant with the river, the history, and the views that define this historic town.
Each of the Inn’s 45 newly-restyled rooms at the Inn at Lambertville Station feature contemporary furnishings all with a river view. Our hotel in Lambertville, New Jersey puts you in the heart of a truly magnificent setting.
- Located in the heart of historic Lambertville New Jersey
- Just across the river from New Hope PA and Bucks County PA
- The only waterfront hotel in Lambertville
- Situated on the shores of the Delaware River
- Just minutes from antique shops, historic attractions, art galleries and museums
Setting the Standard Of Service At This Renowned Lambertville Hotel and Restaurant
Enjoy our unique waterfront location and experience a quality of service that sets the standards among Lambertville hotels and restaurants in New Jersey for more than two decades.
First Class Lodging at this Boutique Lambertville Hotel
The Inn at Lambertville Station is the premier choice in lodging among Lambertville hotels. The Inn's stately elegance, coupled with the waterfront's natural beauty, offers all visitors a moment in their lives they won't soon forget. To maximize your experience, each of our accommodations includes the following amenities:
- Each newly restyled room offers the luxury of a beautiful view of the Delaware River
- Suites offer a cozy fireplace
- Enjoy the convenience of complimentary wireless Internet in every room and property-wide
- Complimentary continental breakfast and morning news paper courtesy of the Inn keeper
- 32" flat screen TVs
- Cable TV with CNN and ESPN
- Sealy Posturepedic ® Encore Plush Bed
- Luxurious bedding with custom duvet and cotton rich linens
- Pillows feather or foam
- Rollaway cribs and refrigerators available upon request
- In-room hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Independent climate control
- AM-FM alarm clock radio
- Room service during regular hours
- Turn down service
The Riverside Ballroom's three sides of glass overlooking the Delaware River treats guests to breathtaking views of the local scenery. The room features a 2 story vaulted ceiling with glittering chandeliers and antique paintings. The room accommodates up to 150 guests.
The Riverside Room also hosts the Sunday Champagne Buffet Brunch on the Delaware. Made-to-order omelettes, Belgian Waffles, smoked salmon and shrimp are just a few of the selections to be remembered from this feast. The Riverside Room is a truly unique place for special events.
Bountiful trees and a babbling creek greet visitors to the Creekside Room, perfect for cocktail parties or outdoor luncheons, baby/bridal showers and informal yet productive conferences or meetings.